Saturday, February 26, 2011

A meeting of the hiveminds.....

Private chatroom exchange.....

Perish: This is bullshit. That bitch Buffy knows I'm reading every word they've written. How the hell does she know? I bet she's the actual leader of that bastardized cult of loons. Now they've managed to lure over the cool posters, and we don't have SHIT going on. No one will fucking play with us anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LilyAnne: I did my best. I pissed off just about everyone who posted against me this week. I think my verison of crazy is finally becoming useless. They are numb to my insanity.

Vanilla: No one is immune to your insanity sweetie, we just have different levels of coping. I for one don't know what you're all in a tizzy about, those loons can have each other. I mean, who wants to be over there anyhow. All that open discussion and no one to wrangle in the free thinkers. I like it here where it's safe and Larry is protecting us all.

Perish: Ahh christ, it's my night in the cage. Looks like I better go find my leotard.