Thursday, January 27, 2011

I troll, therefore I am.....

Posted on Phuzzy Pheelings.....



LaTigra: I saw someone post something viral about this place so I thought I would bring it to everyone's attention. It was on another community but I posted in defense of this place because they were way out of line with their hyperbole.



Dr. Scott: Yeah sae whit. Ah posted th' picture 'at pished aff 'at glaikit slut, an' fa cares. Ah can be as fucked up an' racist as Ah loch. if Ah want tae belittle an' berate fowk 'en aam gonnae dae it an' ye can gang dife in a loch.


Larry: I have absolutely no horse in this race but I feel compelled to come all the way over here, gimp mask in hand, and fling poo as LaTigra because I'm a drunken fuckwit. All hail Curb Feelers!



LaTigra: It's good to see the crowd has arrived. Your board gone to shit so you troll over here to drum up traffic by spewing the link everywhere? That's not going to help you. You're still a drunken, degenerate horseturd.


Father Lester: Look bitch. Sit down and learn something why don't you. We don't like you regardless of anything nice you say or do. If we want to spend our day, following you around, trolling form community to community dredging up stuff that is totally irrelevant, first we'll call Duh-sure then we'll get to stalking.




LilyAnne: AGREED! AGREED! I can't find my gimp mask.



Father Lester: You should just wear that little black number with the clamps that go on your .... oh wait I mean damn that's a shame I'll look around the house.